Saturday, March 15, 2014

All About Palm Trees and 80 Degrees

Graphic Tee "Whiskey Vintage" - Mate Vintage
Floral Maxi Skirt & Sunglasses - Melrose Trading Post
Necklace - Pacsun

"Nothing soothes the soul like a walk on the beach."
If anyone knows me, they know that I am one with the ocean. I can be there anytime, any day. The ocean is my heart and soul and the best place to be. The way the waves crash and continue to kiss the sand, the way my feet sink softly into the sand, when you are looking out at the ocean and you see surfers creating art with their surfboards and the waves. San Clemente, CA is the place to be if you have never been there. Such great vibes around there, it's so relaxing and peaceful which is why I love going to San Clemente all the time. Dancing around the beach, I felt free in my "Whiskey Business" Graphic Tee from Mate Vintage and a Floral Maxi from the Melrose Trading Post. Remember take time out of your week to go to the beach!

Enjoy loves!

Cathie XX













1 comment:

  1. Totally luv the sunnys n skirt!!!! I miss beaches sooo much :"(
    Anyway, would u like to follow each other ? Just let me know ;)

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    ReplyDelete